Promotional Second-Chance Drawing Entry Guidelines
- The Texas Lottery website is the only permissible method of entry into the promotional second-chance drawings. Entries sent via any other method will be disqualified.
- The first time you visit the Texas Luck Zone promotional second-chance drawing entry site you will be required to register and set up a personal account.
- In the appropriate fields, enter your name, address (street, city, zip code), email address and phone number. Player must provide a valid Texas address.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation message acknowledging that your registration has been accepted.
- Any non-winning Game #1436 WSOP® scratch-off tickets may be entered into one of the drawings.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter promotional second-chance drawings.
- Each non-winning ticket is eligible to enter, and to win, only once. Entries from one drawing will not be included in subsequent drawings.
- All entries must be submitted from a location within the state of Texas.
- Only one winner per entry address, per drawing.
- No cash equivalent of the prizes will be awarded and the prizes are not exchangeable or otherwise transferable.
|Drawing||Entry Deadline||Drawing Date|
|1||August 3, 2012||August 9, 2012|
|2||September 14, 2012||September 20, 2012|
|3||October 26, 2012||November 4, 2012|
|4||December 14, 2012||December 16, 2012|
|5||April 5, 2013||April 7, 2013 **|
Entries must be submitted prior to 11:59 CST on the Entry Deadline date to be included in that drawing.
** The drawing of additional alternate entries will occurred on Sunday, April 21 at 9:00 a.m. Thank you for your patience.
*The fifth and final drawing will be scheduled after the end-of-game date is determined by the Texas Lottery. Drawing dates may be changed at the sole discretion of the Texas Lottery Commission. Date changes will be posted on this drawing schedule. In the event that the game is closed before all scheduled drawings occur, then all remaining prizes will be awarded in the next scheduled drawing following the end-of-game date. The final entry deadline and drawing date will be posted at Texas Lottery retail locations and on the Texas Lottery's website at www.txlottery.org. Entries received after the deadline for the final drawing are not eligible for a promotional second-chance drawing prize.
For detailed game information, visit www.txlottery.org or call 1-800-37LOTTO.
Neither the Texas Lottery Commission, Scientific Games International, GTECH Printing Corporation, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. nor any of their respective affiliates, licensors, officers, directors or employees, shall be responsible to entrants or to any other person for data entry errors resulting from or caused by the entering, keying or mis-keying of the required ticket information by entrants.
Must be 18 or older to purchase a Texas Lottery ticket and enter a promotional second-chance drawing. The Texas Lottery supports Texas education. © 2012 Texas Lottery Commission. All Rights Reserved.